Sunday, November 3, 2019

110319

I've been talking to this guy. He really likes me. I kinda like him, too. They say you deserve the love you try to give everyone else. Well, I feel like he feels towards me how I usually feel towards others. He makes me feel seen. He's really sweet, it's adorable. He asked me to come over last night. I got really nervous, but I did. Come to find out, it was his little sister's birthday party. But even with a bunch of strangers there, I didn't really feel uncomfortable. He was respectful. He fed me. It was probably the best first date I've ever had, honestly. Backtracking a bit, I even turned down this guy I hooked up with before we started talking when he wanted to do it again (and I had really liked him at first). Something is different about this, and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment